Monday, April 27, 2009

Burn My Bra

So a friend of mine told me about the Butterfly bra from Ashley Stewart. I thought it was great idea, being that it takes the pressure off your shoulders and puts all the support in your back. But it's still a freaking underwire bra, which I don't wear. Underwires dig into my underarm. They never fit underneath the boulders. And Right at the front, they poke out. I hate that! So why are the really cute ones underwire?

I tried the Butterfly. It's so much material that I could go without a shirt and think I'm dressed. Lol. So huge! My shoulders were footloose and fancy free just like promised, but I was locked in a cage behind underwire. I wanted to cut my way out to freedom. Am I shaped funny or what for cripes sake? Can I get support, cuteness and no wire? What's up with that?

Well I guess me and the girls have to continue our hunt for the perfect bra...

No comments:

Post a Comment